Southend Italian Festival 3rd Sept 2016

benny147

Hello,

The organiser of the Southend Italian Festival 2016 has contacted me.

Previous years it has just been a park up in the high street all day thing but this year there is new organisers and they are planning to have a parade through the town centre and then park up.

I am speaking with the organiser today but to kick it off who wants to come?

There will be a car parade, park up in the high street, food drinks, Italian market etc... similar to Horsham

List of names would be helpful. It is on 3rd September 2016

GeoffCapes

I've nothing planned for the 3rd, however, it is the Saturday before I get married, so Mrs Capes-to-be may have other ideas. So put me down as a maybe.

benny147

Great, if you guys know any other maseratis interested please let me know

1. Geoff
2. Trevor
3. urquattrogus

benny147

The Southend Italian Festival is now in it’s 8th year and is growing year on year. Kiwi have just taken over as the events management company and we are looking to make this event bigger and better than ever, so much so that it turns into a whole weekend event eventually!
Timings are 11-4pm on 3rd September 2016

We already have a fleet of Ferraris attending, with interest from The Lamborghini Owners Club, Ducati and Alfa Romeo Owners Club too. We have Italia Piazza an authentic Italian market, as well as a main stage with performances from incredible opera singers all day with BBC Essex very interested in hosting this aspect.
There will even be a Supercar catwalk along Southends Seafront!

We have Pizza and pasta masterclasses, novelty entertainment and tons more!

******************************************************************************************************

If anyone is interested in taking part in this exciting festival then they would need to be available between 10am and 4pm. The muster point ahead of the catwalk will be along Chalkwell Esplanade, the fleet will then make their way along the seafront and will be sited by security at various sites across the high street.
Supercar location will be the Victoria end of the high street.

A full briefing letter will be sent out to those that wish to take part, at this stage I would just need contact details (e-mails and phone numbers) of all those that are interested and of course what car they would like to bring along! Please PM me or email me - benalfa147@googlemail.com

1. Geoff
2. Trevor
3. urquattrogus
4. James R
5. Beau

CatmanV2

I really would, but I'll be in Rome #firstworldproblem :)

In fairness it's Mrs Catman's 50th birthday surprise.

C

DrNic

I'd be interested! Not been along to any meets yet. I'd have my kids that weekend (my son loves Massers!). Would that be an issue?
Nic

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk