The night before Le Mans

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Chloroform? No, Dem's old fashioned. He prefers to meet someone, look into their eyes, feel the electricity between them, lay them down and rump them stupid. That's why he loves his new Taser. :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Should I be alarmed that a thread named "The night before Le Mans" is discussing Dem's possible methods of incapacitating his lovers.

Matt, remind us: who's Dem sharing with?

Dan!

Adam, where are you staying? And when are you heading down?

My mate Will and I will be heading Monday early afternoon, you're welcome to join us. Well be going to Fareham to Martyn's place.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Adam, where are you staying? And when are you heading down?

My mate Will and I will be heading Monday early afternoon, you're welcome to join us. Well be going to Fareham to Martyn's place.

Dan! Hello, mate. I'll be heading down Monday pm. Not sure when pm - end of the afternoon-ish, probably. I haven't booked yet but aiming for the Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth North. The Premier Inn at Horndean is full.

conaero

Forum Owner
Should I be alarmed that a thread named "The night before Le Mans" is discussing Dem's possible methods of incapacitating his lovers.

Matt, remind us: who's Dem sharing with?

Hes in a single, in a different hotel...in a different town. His driver paid the extra so everyone could sleep.

conaero

Forum Owner
You might as well stay in the Premier Inn Park Gate nr Martyn and come with him.

There is also a TGI's in the car park to keep you occupied.

Dan!

Dan! Hello, mate. I'll be heading down Monday pm. Not sure when pm - end of the afternoon-ish, probably. I haven't booked yet but aiming for the Holiday Inn Express Portsmouth North. The Premier Inn at Horndean is full.

OK, well keep me posted as my planned early afternoon may well turn into late afternoon.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
You might as well stay in the Premier Inn Park Gate nr Martyn and come with him.

There is also a TGI's in the car park to keep you occupied.

That sounds good.

Ben, are you pre-paid and non-refundable at the place you booked in at? Near Sparts sounds good plus we can convoy over to the port in the morning. I'm personally not getting snot-flying pi55ed on the Monday night because a ferry crossing with a hangover sounds stupid.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
That sounds good.

Ben, are you pre-paid and non-refundable at the place you booked in at? Near Sparts sounds good plus we can convoy over to the port in the morning. I'm personally not getting snot-flying pi55ed on the Monday night because a ferry crossing with a hangover sounds stupid.

I'm pre-paid and non-refundable and I won't be getting p!ssed the night before either and that's why I'm not using the Fareham gaff! :D

conaero

Forum Owner
I'm pre-paid and non-refundable and I won't be getting p!ssed the night before either and that's why I'm not using the Fareham gaff! :D

Thank fook for that, Martyn I'll come over now my footwear is safe.