Festival Italia Brand Hatch 13th August 2017

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Yeah, it got really confusing around then. I think as it was you that started the process, Panicracing, then your initial list is the master one. I'm not too bothered personally, as I have consistently been #2 (well, occasionally #3) on the reserves list. :)

(Sorry for adding to the confusion by re-broadcasting list #214 to answer a question that Mr_MC_SportLine hadn't even asked!)

MrMickS

The gravel could be where the Ferrari OC were parked last year. A little more out of the way but a better view of the track from there. Not sure where the marquee will go though.

rockits

There does seem to be some communication issues so have no idea if I am coming or going or not. I put my name on the original list but seem to have fallen off for some reason. I was originally on the list as No. 8 as post #9 on this thread and most of the way through then something seems to have changed at some point towards the end.

Does anyone know who is on the list or not and if I am on the list or have been removed for some reason please?

Thanks

Panicracing

There does seem to be some communication issues so have no idea if I am coming or going or not. I put my name on the original list but seem to have fallen off for some reason. I was originally on the list as No. 8 as post #9 on this thread and most of the way through then something seems to have changed at some point towards the end.

Does anyone know who is on the list or not and if I am on the list or have been removed for some reason please?

Thanks
Your on the list of 20 and I have your address that you pmd.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Scaf

As I understand it the reserve list is for the SM area.
I have a ticket for general Italian Owners parking.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
As I understand it the reserve list is for the SM area.
I have a ticket for general Italian Owners parking.

Yes, I have a ticket for the "Italian Owners", but I still would like to get into the "SM area" so I am (staying) on the reserve list for that, in the hope of promotion! Are you saying you are reconciled to just going into "Italian Owners"?

Scaf

Yes exactly - to try an simplify any allocation of a space that may or may not become available

MarkMas

Chief pedant
So I'm not parking with you lot now then!? What the **** is going on!?

It looks like on 27 June you added yourself as #7 on the RESERVES list (later demoted to #8 by Spartacus)
http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showt...th-August-2017?p=575322&viewfull=1#post575322

But you also said on 27 June that you had already booked with Sasha, and were expecting a ticket (but its not clear what sort of ticket you were expecting)
http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showt...th-August-2017?p=575323&viewfull=1#post575323

Then you said on 28 June that Sasha told you that you were in the SM Area (and I can see how you might have relied on that), but meanwhile you were at #27 (or #28) in the forum list of 20.
http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showt...th-August-2017?p=575695&viewfull=1#post575695

Unfortunately there were two lists, in different orders. It's a bad and confusing situation. Have you been sent 'Italian Owner' tickets by Sasha?

What we desperately need is room for about 5-10 more cars in the SM Area. You would think we could somehow achieve this.

rockits

On how long it lasts before it conks out? Or at what point on the circuit through the parade laps?

rockits

Do I take it that the SM tickets give the car & driver entry?

If I take my 9 year old son & 2 brother in laws as passengers I take it I need to get them a general admission ticket each?