Kim Kardashian?

Gullible

it is disgraceful, i wonder what he would say if she wanted to, you know, get it on :D

well as a gentleman i would of course say "whatever you want dear" but i am absolutly possative that i would not enjoy it one bit...Well actually.... one bit might.......

Parisien

very nice, she has a bit of taste then

Not really......................is it a bling bling enough car..........................plus exclusivity.........................appeals to lots of people!

P

PS How many petrol head type females do you know.................................??????????????????????????

GransportFan1

Not really......................is it a bling bling enough car..........................plus exclusivity.........................appeals to lots of people!

P

PS How many petrol head type females do you know.................................??????????????????????????

Jodie Kidd but how did she make it as a model i dont know, i think Stevie Wonder was the judge of that one.

Parisien

Jodie Kidd but how did she make it as a model i dont know, i think Stevie Wonder was the judge of that one.

Not really...shes the model/celebrity face of Maserati in UK....car given to her....plus get her to race it a few times....;)....not a real petrol head!

P

GransportFan1

also not race a Maserati very well, she was shite when she was on fifth gear that time and she entered in the Trofeo GS series, Tiff was ace, she was ****

Parisien

also not race a Maserati very well, she was shite when she was on fifth gear that time and she entered in the Trofeo GS series, Tiff was ace, she was ****

I wouldn't say that Adam....................he's a professional ...shes a celeb...................no contest, and give her credit for trying!

P

dem maser

i saw a "good film" about her on internet, google kardashian sex tape, youll love it... shouldnt have put that on here should i?

Parisien

Dem........................you're such a........guy....................................aren't you............................;)

P

conaero

Forum Owner
attachment.php

That is fine, nice pick me up for a cloudy Monday morning.

Parisien

attachment.php

That is fine, nice pick me up for a cloudy Monday morning.

You're welcome Conaero...anythibng to make the day go.......................more splendidly........................though we have a bank holiday over here.....!!!

P