Maseratis - Spotted

davidhowson

I thought it was you!
One day we will be in the right cars at the same time.

-David-

Just spotted David Howson in the yellow machine about an hour ago in Peasmarsh Guildford, I was in the (for once clean) 15 plate 318d touring who was waving out the window as you turned right to Shalford. I waa not in my 4200 as I was going to guildford to get some greasy fast food lol

spkennyuk

Just spotted David Howson in the yellow machine about an hour ago in Peasmarsh Guildford, I was in the (for once clean) 15 plate 318d touring who was waving out the window as you turned right to Shalford. I waa not in my 4200 as I was going to guildford to get some greasy fast food lol

Food in a bmw 318d is sedate food
Food in a Maserati ! Now thats fast food :)

Andyk

White Ghibli on M4 by Bristol..15:00.....Saw it while I was stuck in the bloody traffic going home.

Jkulin

IMG_3524.jpgGranport spotted at Mallory today, in fact is still here for the Vintage car racing, nice looking GS

MrPea

No Maserati spotted during a week in Spain, but as soon as I walked out of LHR, there was a maroon 16 plate GC awaiting collection in the valet parking.

Andyk

Black GTS coming out of Dick Lovett this afternoon....lovely yellow calliper so really did stand out.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Parked mine in Cirencester a few days ago, found a spot next to a nice new one! (And no more jokes about running over Morph, please.)

mas ciren.jpg

MrMickS

Champagne Ghibli in the outside lane of the A1(M) south of Wetherby around 4:30 ish. The plate started with AY64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeoffCapes

Saw a blue and a white Ghibli on the M6 Toll Road about 12pm.
Saw a silver GC just outside Dunstable going north on the M1 about 3pm.
And a Matt black Stradale with foreign plates on the M25 by Watford about 4pm.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Light blue Merak on the A58 in Collingham heading towards Leeds about 4.50pm yesterday. It looked like it might have been in the process of a bit of TLC but I'm not sure I've ever seen one on the road.