The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Mark - is it a drippy leak or just a ghosting of oil round the seal? Mine sounds similar - they all do it, don't worry, was the comment from Rob at Grimaldi, and that was fairly recently after Autoshield changed the clutch.

GeoffCapes

Mark - is it a drippy leak or just a ghosting of oil round the seal? Mine sounds similar - they all do it, don't worry, was the comment from Rob at Grimaldi, and that was fairly recently after Autoshield changed the clutch.

It leaves a couple of drips on the garage floor/driveway.

I had my prop seal replaced just before the clutch was done.

CatmanV2

Morning.
Blearey eyed today. At least I booked a jaunt to Cancun yesterday. Only three months to wait!

Have a great day, all

C

MrMickS

Morning ,

Sorry about the rain. It's my fault for zipping about in the Spider with the roof down yesterday. Ghibli for the trip to work today I think.

Have a great day all

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning, bleary eyed too as I stayed up till 1:30 watching 4 episodes of White Gold... comedy gold!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Bleary eyed here as well, because brain and body want to be back in France doing whatever we bloody well please and have we haven't even got to tell our parents what time we'll be back.

But the grim realities of the real world have me on a train to London to do a more or less honest day's work.

conaero

Forum Owner
Sparts and I did our first Boxercise class since the Le Mans abuse, it was 100 degrees plus in the gym, with sweat running down the walls in there and not a pleasant experience but we struggled though and its nice to know the hard one is out of the way.

Carb free and no booz (except 1 or 2 when going out) till the end of July for me.

Spartacus

I got a kebeb on the way home ;P

Sparts and I did our first Boxercise class since the Le Mans abuse, it was 100 degrees plus in the gym, with sweat running down the walls in there and not a pleasant experience but we struggled though and its nice to know the hard one is out of the way.

Carb free and no booz (except 1 or 2 when going out) till the end of July for me.