SM 2015 Goodwood weekend

alfatwo

At least the English have culture, whereas the Scotch have deep fried Mars bars. ;)

Dont worry Benny..They're going to get some Israeli engineers in to rebuild Adrains Wall.. but this time 18 feet tall and six feet wide...it'll be a fiver to get in but £1500 to get out! ;)

Dave

drewf

Back to the plot.... :)

There are just two people who have booked rooms and haven't paid or contacted me.

Please make the payments today so the money is in the account by the end of the week. The rooms will not be held after that.

drewf

Here is the up to date hotel list - if your name isn't on the list, you don't have a room. If you want one, and think you should be on the list because you asked for a room, you need to contact me NOW.

If your name is on the list, and you haven't paid, then it will be removed from the list on Friday morning. If you don't intend paying or no longer want the room, please don't wait for Friday to let me know - it will make things much easier if you let me know straightaway.

AllanDWFDoubleSat Only
Ambient69DoubleFri & Sat
ArfaDoubleFri & Sat
BlondieTwinSat Only
Blu ElettricoDoubleFri & Sat
ConaeroDoubleFri & Sat
ContigoFamilyFri & Sat
DoohickeyTwinFri & Sat
DrewfDoubleFri & Sat
EberhardDoubleThurs, Fri & Sat
Ghibli0014TwinFri & Sat
Ludo25DoubleFri, Sat & Sun
MAF260DoubleFri & Sat
MaverickDoubleFri & Sat
MidlifecrisisFamilyFri & Sat
NewtonDoubleFri & Sat
Gransport69DoubleFri, Sat & Sun
OutrunFamilyFri & Sat
PeaveyDoubleFri & Sat
SecretDriverDoubleFri & Sat
Steph69DoubleFri, Sat & Sun
SteveMDoubleFri & Sat
Stevo room #1SingleFri & Sat
Stevo room #2SingleFri & Sat
YogurtFamilyFri & Sat

Eberhard_QP09

We appreciate being invited to join the event with our fellow SM friends in Goodwood this year.
A big thanx to all who have been organising everything as last year where we had much fun together in Modena.

Looking forward meeting y'all again!

Cheers
Claudina & Eberhard from Germany :)
(Orange or black isn't decided yet.)

CatmanV2

We appreciate being invited to join the event with our fellow SM friends in Goodwood this year.
A big thanx to all who have been organising everything as last year where we had much fun together in Modena.

Looking forward meeting y'all again!

Cheers
Claudina & Eberhard from Germany :)
(Orange or black isn't decided yet.)

Bring them both :)

C

Steph69

Vintage clothes bought for me and my wife! Blue for me, black & rose for her... :smile:

All accomodations for my trip are also booked. So, I can now think about gimmicks!
I've prepared a rally plate with Gransport69 to keep a souvenir of this meeting.

Here's the project:

Plaque_Goodwood.jpg

If you want one, let me know. I can produce them for £10 each, and bring them in England of course.

Stéphane

allandwf

Is there a tentative plan for the Sunday, timings etc? I am sorting out our route back up the country. I'm just trying to work out a nice overnight stop possibly around the Peak District.

drewf

I like the "Froggies and SportsMaserati" centre there, Steph! :D

Yes Allan - Sunday timetable:

0530 Breakfast
0600 Drive through New Forest to 2nd Breakfast & photos
1000 Drive to GastroPub lunch
1400 Arrive Beaulieu Motor Museum and park en-mass
Sometime later : Leave for home.

Some of the timings may not be BST.