GS advice

Woody

Looks like the Blue with blue/black has sold - Frank, did you take the plunge?

Woody

I'd be interested too.

I see the one you were looking at at GrayPaul's has been reduced.

urbanmaser

Welcome Frank....... I have an LE and to be sure it is an LE it should be on the original sales invoice itemised separately. Good Luck with the car.........they are fabulous if you get the right one

frank rowsell

Hi all. yes i have taken the plundge!
Had a pretty scary first trip back on the brink of the snow falling and had a bit of a moment with fish tailing at speed on slippery ground,think big bro kicked in to save me!
Pretty happy all round she is in good order a nice colour and the pictures of the interior really didnt do her justice. Whant the weather to clear for a proper first spin!

Frank

Andyk

Well done Frank..Great choice..Here's looking forward to some better weather so you can stretch her legs..

lozcb

Hi all. yes i have taken the plundge!
Had a pretty scary first trip back on the brink of the snow falling and had a bit of a moment with fish tailing at speed on slippery ground,think big bro kicked in to save me!
Pretty happy all round she is in good order a nice colour and the pictures of the interior really didnt do her justice. Whant the weather to clear for a proper first spin!

Frank

Congrats Frank , looked a beaut , dont have to tell to take it easy at first they can bite back ,

By any chance your not related to the Frank Rowsell from Shoreham and Bury in Sussex, used to have Motorbike showrooms and carsales at both finished in latter years as Gray and Rowsell

regards loz

dem maser

Well congratulations....have a good time driving her when this snow goes but take it easy till you get to know her, hope we see you soon