The good morning thread

StuartW

Morning all - lovely day here and just back from a blast in the GTS - what a car! I only needed some bread and some petrol and it turned out to be a bit more of an adventure - so addictive!
Let's hope the weather holds for the weekend, I've got a full tank I need to use up!

Have a good Friday everyone

hoyin

I'll post a review of the Milan Expo when I am back.

b001fcaed16447ed32b94a8f5aa13385.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drewf

Morning all, small drive to the escargot shop today, with lunch along the way, a coffee with Catman this evening and a ferry.

Have a great weekend everyone!

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning all - lovely day here and just back from a blast in the GTS - what a car! I only needed some bread and some petrol and it turned out to be a bit more of an adventure - so addictive!
Let's hope the weather holds for the weekend, I've got a full tank I need to use up!

Have a good Friday everyone

They are great aren't they Stu.

How are you getting on with the fuel consumption, that 4.7 of mine used to enhale the stuff, still worth every penny though.

Morning all, the day has arrived, the GS comes out of hibernation, havent driven her in months.

MAF260

Morning all. Just docked at Southampton. A final breakfast on board before hitting the road and hopefully missing any bank holiday traffic. I'm looking forward to catching up on the last 2 weeks of SM happenings and then firing up the yellow beast and taking her for a blat!

safrane

Morning all,

Maser cleaning morning before the rain come in preparation to dashing off to Italy later in the week.

Matt, it's not the 1 Sept until Tuesday...presume you have not taxed it just for three days??!!??

Snails... have some in the freezer so may dig them out given I have a single guy weekend.

Have a good one all

outrun

I'm winter tyre shopping today - just had some nice Ghibli S Vulcano alloys arrive from the USA for these. Need tyres and sensors although I am considering running without sensors as they are £50 a wheel. I think for £200 I can clear the computer warning when I start her up each time. We'll see.

Then it's off out on the bike for a few miles. I also have a wee French charity ride coming up. Not quite on the scale of Matt and Pete but still a decent 225 miles in 4 across Normandy. Need to put in the training or it may be messy.

MAF260

Welcome back MAF i trust you refreshed albeit a few pounds heavier i expect.

Hmmmm. Not looking forward to standing on the scales later. I'm betting on a minimum half a stone. The food was amazing and plentiful, the booze flowed constantly. I need a holiday, didn't go to bed before 3am for 14 nights!!

dem maser

Im taking my iPhone 6 to Apple tomorrow but I don't want to loose the pictures or messages as some are very important (legally binding divorce stuff and pictures of my little one etc) so what can i do?
Not very good at technology......

GeoffCapes

Im taking my iPhone 6 to Apple tomorrow but I don't want to loose the pictures or messages as some are very important (legally binding divorce stuff and pictures of my little one etc) so what can i do?
Not very good at technology......

Back it all up on your laptop. Plug it in, and sync it all to iTunes

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Off to the bike shop today as it would appear the chain set on my bike is made of warm chocolate as it warps/buckles under the stress of my 18 stone.

2 chainsets in weeks would confirm that.

D Walker

Morning all. Off to the bike shop today as it would appear the chain set on my bike is made of warm chocolate as it warps/buckles under the stress of my 18 stone.

2 chainsets in weeks would confirm that.

If thats the case put it in a lower gear and spin quicker - you look daft for a while but will help get you fit - When i was into the cycling a lot I used to spin at 110-120 on some of my sessions while doing about 8mph, improves technique no end!!! TBH you will need to spend a bit to get a really strong set.